jobs in New Windsor, Auckland
Museum of Transport and Technology
- Along with joining a team of passionate and capable people, you will also get the benefit of flexible working hours, Birthday Leave, an entitlement to Study…
- An excellent company culture, uncapped earning potential, ongoing training and a company car are just a few of the benefits that are on offer for the right…
- Remember the last time you opened a bottle of champagne, a cold beer after a hard day’s work or a bottle of sparkling water to quench the thirst, well it was…
- Basically you will be doing a bit of this and a bit of that so a flexible attitude will be the key to your success.
- A ‘true’ team player with a can-do attitude.
- A current and clean driver's licence is essential.
- Please note, all applicants must have the legal right to work and live in New Zealand.
- Our client is one of New Zealand’s largest providers of home-based health, disability and rehabilitation services with 30 locations throughout the country.
- The company: This well established business provides advocacy, representation and support for the Road Transport industry.
JUYI INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
- If this sounds like you, Please Apply now with your CV, if you are not a NZ citizen, please specify your visa status in the application.
- Applicants must have a basic understanding of computers and a current NZ restricted or full driver's licence (or overseas equivalent), with ability to…
Robert Half New Zealand
- With large open office space with plenty of parking available and with easy access to motorways.
- My client specializes in the construction industry both locally…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.