jobs in New Windsor, Auckland
You refined by:
Takapuna, Auckland (undo)
- You will need to be confident asking the right questions, tailoring personalised solutions for customers, and educating them on making their banking easier.
- The employer is flexible with when the meeting takes place.
- This employer is looking for a creative event management student!
- It is near a bus stop.
- Will have excellent communication skills with a fluent command of English.
- You will be responsible for making consistently outstanding coffee for all customers,…
- Talk Recruitment has childcare centres across the North Shore of Auckland looking for unqualified teachers to help in their centres.
Laser Clinics Australia
- You will work under the guidance of a specialist team with intensive training programs provided to all new starters.
- At LCNZ you can grow and develop as we do.
- Be flexible with your work hours.
- The best damn full and part timers to help us in our mission to take over the world, one burger at a time.
- We are looking for an housekeeper able of attending to our facilities with integrity and attention to detail.
- Prioritization and time management skills.
- Flexible & open attitude, driven to help the customer as a priority.
- Motivated to stay current with technology.
- Are you a customer service expert?
Sime Darby Motors
- Experience is not necessary as training will be provided for the right candidate with the right drive and attitude.
- What will set you apart from the rest?
- Competence with MS Excel and Word is essential and experience with ERP systems and generate computer applications a major advantage.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.