You refined by:
- You will be working under an experienced painter and decorator, the end outcome is a level 4 painting and decorating certificate and skills that will last a…
- Current and valid Class 1 Drivers Licence (allowing you to drive a manual vehicle).
- Apprentice Line Mechanic – Electrical Supply Industry.
- Gain your trade qualification with an internationally recognised company.
- Train at a food manufacturing site with a huge range of equipment.
- And have the right attitude to producing top-quality.
- Permanent – full-time Closing: Dec 11, 2019.
- For a variety of work in Southland.
- To learn a new career.
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- Ideally for this role you will: Have experience operating excavators, loaders and…
- We are responsible for safely and reliably delivering gas to NZ families and businesses.
- Keeping you warm in winter and the BBQ firing in summer.
- All applicants will need to have a drivers licence and reliable transport to get to work as a minimum.
- Our apprentices are our future!
Dunedin City, Otago
- Seeking a first or second year apprentice full time.
- Do you want to earn while studying a trade?
- Starting on minimum wage, not training wage, with bonus…
- The recruiting range for this role starts at $20 per hour however, this could be negotiated for the right candidate.
- Make it happen and apply online today!
- You must have a current full NZ driver's licence and be flexible with hours of work when required.
- You will receive training and education relevant to the role…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.