jobs in New Zealand
You refined by:
- Upload your CV, cover letter, academic transcript and your Right to Work document (AU/NZ passport, citizenship/birth certificate and photo identification).
- For the right candidate this date is flexible.
- We are an award winning startup company founded by two UC students in late 2018.
- In this role you will:
- We are looking for hard-working recent graduates or undergraduate students who ideally live close to Morrinsville, who are keen to get involved with something…
- Flexible working hours available to accommodate your schedule but will generally be 9am-5pm.
- Knowledge of developing with C#, Angular, or another scripting…
- Graduate Certificate, Postgraduate Certificate or Postgraduate Diploma;
- Exact starting and end date are flexible but must finish by 31 March 2019.
- Hutt City Council are committed to making a difference to over 100,000 residents and many thousands more people who visit and work in the Hutt City.
- The four internships are part-time (8-24 hours per week - flexible where possible), running from 4th November 2019 - 3rd April 2019 (~5 months), and will…
Auckland City, Auckland
- Every day, around the globe, our imprints, books, journals and resources reach millions of people, helping researchers and scientists to discover, students to…
- Applications close 20 October 2019.
- The duration will be for 400 hrs over the summer.
- For over 100 years Scott has looked to tomorrow and rapidly responded to…
Wellington City, Wellington
- Then you're ready to deploy Palantir software, develop custom applications, and integrate the data.
- Custom applications built on top of core Palantir platforms.
Be the first to see new jobs in New Zealand
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.