jobs in New Zealand
- We are hiring general factory staff over the summer to work on our production lines, assembling beds (and other products) at various work centers.
- Successful applications for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit as well as reliable transport.
- Our customers by taking orders.
- Must be flexible / weekend days included.
- Will be flexible to work shifts as required and will committed to this role.
- What you would be doing.
- Hours vary depending on how busy we are - we expect to roster you for between 25-40 hours per week over January and first two weeks of February.
- We are looking for motivated reliable workers who would like to work in our Mussel factory.
- Packing mussels into packets / boxes.
- This job is flexible around hours and days worked, aiming for 40 hours a week, 8 hours a day .
- This job is until March, but there may be ongoing work for the…
- Shifts will range from 8:30am - 5:30pm Monday - Friday and Saturday 8.30am - 4pm you will be working minimum 20 hours a week, however for the right person more…
- We are a small team and rely on each other to make sure the day goes smoothly and that all jobs are done to a high standard.
- We have been in business for over 30 years and are recognised as being good employers.
- We require pickers for blackberries, raspberries and boysenberries!
- For the right person we can provide training in:
- Seeking a Checkout Operator/All Rounder to join our fantastic team over the summer period.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.