- McDonald’s Restaurants Queenstown are looking for Temporary Staff to work over the busy Christmas and New year period, to fill the positions of:
- This employer is looking for students to work as vineyard staff over the Summer.
- Starting ASAP and finishing 24th December.
- We have opportunities for you to join one of our teams Albany, North Auckland area for a seasonal work during the summer months.
- Your typical day will involve:
- Hours vary depending on how busy we are - we expect to roster you for between 25-40 hours per week over January and first two weeks of February.
- The best support workers are open to new challenges and enjoy flexible hours.
- We are looking to recruit a person to fill gaps in our busy schedule over Summer…
- Alternatively, if you are interested in making this a long term career choice, permanent full time work is available after.
- Need to be able to work with others.
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- Do you have excellent command of the English language?
- If you are keen to earn some good money and learn some new skills over Summer we want to hear from you ASAP!
- The personal qualities we are looking for are:
Christchurch City, Canterbury
- Be a part of some of Christchurch’s biggest events – Full training is available, so get involved !
- Join our team for an epic line up of Summer Events, including…
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.