jobs in New Zealand
- Full training and development plan provided.
- Hours are flexible anywhere from 25 - 40 hours depending on your availability.
- Recognised in Deloitte Fast 50 2018.
- Making cold beverages (training provided).
- We are a gelato cafe located in central city, and are looking for part-time casual floor staff.
- This position is part-time - 3-4 nights per week, usually between the hours of 5:30pm - 12:30am.
- Hours will vary and be confirmed with the successful applicant,…
- We are looking for energetic and passionate individuals to assist with our OSCAR Approved after-school, before school and holiday programmes in Auckland Central…
- Should the successful applicant flourish in the role, they will be given a glowing reference which will help in any future endeavours.
- You will need to be a permanent NZ resident or hold a valid work visa.
- You will be doing general cleaning of the public areas, making the beds and reporting any…
- We are New Zealand's largest privately owned full service security provider.
- Our Communications Centre is the 24/7 heart of our operation.
- You will be joining us to teach mainly primary to intermediate aged students at our education centers across Auckland.
- Our business is a large hotel with 122 rooms, located in Auckland Central.
- We are looking for a permanent part-time night receptionist to join our awesome front…
- 5 nights per week (Monday to Friday), starting at approximately 6pm each night.
- All training will be provided, as this job does involve moving, bending, lifting…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.