jobs in New Zealand
- If you are keen to earn some good money and learn some new skills over Summer we want to hear from you ASAP!
- The personal qualities we are looking for are:
- Long term stability for the right person.
- Applications close on Friday 15th November 2019.
- Otago / Central Otago Administration & office support.
- Otago / Waitaki Farming, animals & conservation.
- NZ’s biggest egg producer is looking for a motivated, reliable stock person to work on their newly built free…
- Using the in store point of sale and customer tracking data base.
- Comfortable using Point of Sale systems and data bases.
- Be well presented and confident.
- Shifts will range from 8:30am - 5:30pm Monday - Friday and Saturday 8.30am - 4pm you will be working minimum 20 hours a week, however for the right person more…
- Hours of work are between 7.45am and 9pm Monday to Friday, weekends and public holidays between 8am and 1pm as per the reception roster.
- Looking for some customer service representatives.
- Answer inbound calls and emails efficiently within guidelines;
- Polite and professional phone manner;
- Flexible 16 hours per week.
- Only those with the right to work in New Zealand will be.
- All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
- If you would like to discuss further or receive a copy of the job description, please contact Malissa O’Malley on 021 078 2963 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Otago / Queenstown-Lakes Administration & office support.
- Administration HQ is a Bookkeeping Services Company.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.