jobs in New Zealand
- This role is classified as a Children's Worker role under the Vulnerable Children Act 2014.
- Use your swimming prowess to support your community and promote…
- A proactive nature along with your great attention to details and understanding of Microsoft office applications (Word, Excel, etc) will strengthen your…
- You will be supporting all waste management and minimisation contracts by ensuring all records and information are current and actioned within agreed timeframes…
- As this role might require you to travel around the region using Council vehicles, you’ll ideally hold a valid New Zealand driver’s licence.
- Customer facing specialist / consultant role.
- Utilise world leading industry technology.
- Join one of New Zealand's largest geospatial teams.
- Exciting opportunity in performing arts and live entertainment industry.
- Gain invaluable experience for your career in a high-profile environment.
- Willing to work on weekends & late nights.
- AIM Services operate a modern fleet of vehicles, plant and machinery and you will be provided with on-going training…
- You will be working with a team of amazing and talented early childhood educators who are passionate about children, their community and who love making a…
- Join New Zealand's leading arts and live entertainment organisation.
- Bring your strong coordination and event management skills.
- He kōrero mōu: About you.
- A current NZ full driver's licence is required for this position.
- To be successful in this role you will be a strong communicator, have a passion for…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.