- This position will be working with adults and potentially young children, so consent to police vetting under the Vulnerable Children's Act 2014 is essential,…
- Medication dispensing (full training provided).
- Ability to confidently and safely transport passengers in our disability vans (training also provided).
- The right to work in NZ is essential.
- Flexibility to work varied shifts including weekends and wake-over nightshifts.
- Who are we looking for?
Palmerston North, Manawatu-Wanganui
- The successful candidate/s will be assisting them to participate in meaningful activities in the community, support daily living, mobility needs and help them…
- Healthcare Assistants - Wellington - Lower Hutt.
- Duty CallsNursing Bureau requires experienced healthcare assistants now for casual assignments in the greater…
- A full New Zealand driver's licence and the ability to drive a manual vehicle, including mobility vansThe right to work in New Zealand is essentialFlexibility…
- Previous experience is preferred but not essential as full training will be provided.
- Full driver's licence, reliable transport and the ability to drive a…
- We've over 30 years of experience providing high quality and responsive support services to people in their own homes.
- What we can will offer you:
We have removed 8 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.