jobs in New Zealand
- NZCare is a National provider of a range of support services to people with intellectual and physical disabilities.
- Medication dispensing (full training provided).
- Ability to confidently and safely transport passengers in our disability vans (training also provided).
- We've over 30 years of experience providing high quality and responsive support services to people in their own homes.
- What we can will offer you:
Palmerston North, Manawatu-Wanganui
- The successful candidate/s will be assisting them to participate in meaningful activities in the community, support daily living, mobility needs and help them…
- The right to work in NZ is essential.
- Flexibility to work varied shifts including weekends and wake-over nightshifts.
- Who are we looking for?
- Previous experience is preferred but not essential as full training will be provided.
- Full driver's licence, reliable transport and the ability to drive a…
- As a Support Worker you will be working with a variety of individuals to enable them to participate in meaningful activities in the community, support daily…
We have removed 5 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.