jobs in New Zealand
- Mitre 10 Mega needs no introduction as a proudly New Zealand owned and operated business – you see us in almost every town in NZ through our Mega Mitre 10 and…
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
- Operate and train on the point of sale system, ensuring customer transactions…
- Mitre10 is a well-known NZ brand and we do offer some good benefits for the right person.
- Promoting corporate values and shaping a positive culture is a vital…
- A full class 1 Drivers licence is essential, and a current 'F' endorsement would be an advantage.
- We would be really keen to hear from you if you share our…
- We are now Open in Kerikeri!
- We are currently seeking expressions of interest for our new Mitre 10 Kerikeri store based in the Waipapa retail center.
- We would be really keen to hear from you if you share our passion for ensuring our customers get the right product and an exceptional level of service every…
- A quick and alert mind, with the ability to adapt and be flexible.
- Do you have a passion for building and DIY with customer service skills to match?
- You will need to be able to motivate and lead a team, be a problem solver, good communication & computer skills, a quick and alert mind with the ability to…
- A quick and alert mind, with the ability to adapt and be flexible;
- Part of this success is the great customer service we provide, so we would be really keen to…
- We are a retail business, so you need to be aware that your hours will be rostered over all opening hours of the store, working a Tuesday to Saturday week.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.