jobs in New Zealand
You refined by:
Auckland City, Auckland (undo)
New Zealand Government (undo)
- For tracking purposes, all applications must be submitted via our online process.
- You can view a detailed position description at the site, as well as complete…
- Eligibility to work in New Zealand is mandatory, including a valid work visa covering the whole period of employment if applying internationally.
- Good understanding of central government processes, including Cabinet decision-making and legislative change.
- A fast-growing and supportive team.
- Good attention to detail - you will be dealing with information that must be right every time.
- ACC's Māori Strategy Whāia Te Tika provides the foundation for…
- A full, clean, valid driver's licence • Full registration with New Zealand's Social Work Registration Board (SWRB) or able to register • A social worker…
- As a government agency, the Ministry is committed to keeping to the Treaty of Waitangi's guiding principles in our work for and with Māori students, their…
- Excellent communication skills in person, over the phone, via email, and across teams.
- Flexible working hoursIf you think you fit the description then we would…
- To be registered under the Health Practitioners Competency Assurance Act and to hold a current practicing certificate.
- Help shape the future of Education.
- You can view a job description above or for further information please contact Nicole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Based in the Maungawhau office.
- You will be a key point of contact for customers, including dealing with escalations and proactively seeking out opportunities for growth and customer service…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.