jobs in New Zealand
- Join us in making our communities safer.
- It would be helpful if you have an understanding of individual and group behaviour, and / or relevant tertiary…
- Only applicants with the right to work in New Zealand will be considered for this position.
- For tracking purposes, all applications must be submitted via our…
- Strong facilitation, mediation, negotiation and conflict resolution skills • Sound knowledge of youth law and/or practice • A basic understanding of Te Reo…
- A full clean valid driver licence.
- Continuation of SWRB registration with a current APC or working towards gaining registration.
- Due to portfolio coverage of the Bay of Plenty region, a willingness to travel to fulfil job requirements and a current full New Zealand licence without…
- For tracking purposes, all applications must be submitted via our online process.
- Demonstrated credibility with judges, peers and others in the legal community.
- Have a current full driver's licence.
- Me ahei nga kaitono ki te mahi i roto i te reo me te ao Maori.
- Me tino kaingakau nga kaitono ki te whakatupu kaupapa e…
- To be registered under the Health Practitioners Competency Assurance Act and to hold a current practicing certificate.
- Ministry of Education, Learning Support,.
- Are you flexible, resilient and willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done?
- , At Stats NZ, you can expect to work with fantastic people in a flexible…
- We are united by our goal to create lasting change in the lives of offenders, their families and the community and we continually strive to reduce reoffending.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.