jobs in New Zealand
- To be successful you need: • exceptional client engagement skills• sound judgement and decision-making abilities• strong networking and relationship skills • an…
- A requirement of this role is a full clean valid New Zealand driver's licence without conditions.
- It is crucial that programmes are full and that clients are in…
- A willingness to travel to fulfil job requirements and a current full New Zealand licence without restrictions.
- A current CV and cover letter is required.
- To be considered for this position you must have a legal right to live and work in New Zealand.
- Identifying opportunities and making improvements are important…
- Sound knowledge of current Accounting Standards.
- We back ourselves and others to win - Ka manawanui ki a mātou, me ētahi ake kia wikitoria.
- ACC's Māori Strategy Whāia Te Tika provides the foundation for delivering better outcomes in a kaupapa Māori, culturally appropriate and responsive way for…
- As a government agency, the Ministry is committed to keeping to the Treaty of Waitangi's guiding principles in our work for and with Māori students, their…
- To be registered under the Health Practitioners Competency Assurance Act and to hold a current practicing certificate.
- Ministry of Education, Learning Support,.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.