jobs in New Zealand
- Station Support Officers are a major contributor to the overall service Nelson Police offer and play a big role in building the trust and confidence within the…
- External applicants: Please click the apply now link to submit your current CV and cover letter.
- A current CV and cover letter is required.
- You will be required to have a current first aid certificate.
- Must have a current full New Zealand drivers licence.
- Salary Range: $59,634.00 - $80,683.00.
- A willingness to travel to fulfil job requirements and a current full New Zealand licence without restrictions.
- Sound judgement and decision-making abilities.
- A current first aid certificate and full driver's licence.
- Eligibility to work in New Zealand is mandatory, including a valid work visa covering the whole…
- Why UsNZDF is an inclusive organisation that is open to flexible working arrangements and welcomes applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity,…
- You will have a caseload of students with behavioural needs, as well as students who are ORS (Ongoing Resourcing Scheme) verified.
- About our group and team.
- You will develop a plan that identifies the current workforce, the impact of the models of care initiatives and workforce of the future required to enable these…
- Nelson Marlborough Health (NMH) is the main health service provider for New Zealand's Nelson, Tasman and Marlborough regions, serving over 150,000 people across…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.