jobs in New Zealand
- We are keen to see applications from highly motivated and experienced administrators to join our Operations team on a permanent, full time basis.
- ACC's Māori Strategy Whāia Te Tika provides the foundation for delivering better outcomes in a kaupapa Māori, culturally appropriate and responsive way for…
- Bachelor's degree equivalent) and be Registered and hold a current annual practicing certificate with Social Work Registration Board (SWRB).
- This position is currently vacant with a flexible start date.
- Please note that we may begin shortlisting as we receive applications and could withdraw the…
- Sound knowledge of current Accounting Standards.
- We back ourselves and others to win - Ka manawanui ki a mātou, me ētahi ake kia wikitoria.
- In order to achieve this, we're committed to putting the right people, with the right skills, into the right roles.
- We only accept online applications.
- Senior Auditor or Assistant Manager roles ─ Dunedin.
- Audit New Zealand carries out annual audits of public entities on behalf of the Auditor-General.
- In Oamaru, there are benefits of being between both Canterbury and Otago so you can enjoy the great community right on your doorstep.
- You will bring to this role a solid understanding of addiction issues and experience in working with clients with co-existing-problems (CEP) and you'll be able…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.