jobs in New Zealand
- You will support the Community Corrections team with a great part of the role being front-line reception duties dealing directly with those requiring the…
- About you: The successful applicant will be optimistic, able to relate well to rangatahi and their whanau, work alongside a variety of agencies, be flexible,…
- Are you flexible, resilient and willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done?
- , At Stats NZ, you can expect to work with fantastic people in a flexible…
- A full, clean, current driver's licence • Full registration with New Zealand's Social Work Registration Board (SWRB) or able to register • A social worker…
- A tertiary social work qualification • A full, clean, valid driver's licence • The ability to analyse and prepare social work and safety plans • Good verbal and…
- Strong facilitation, mediation, negotiation and conflict resolution skills • Sound knowledge of youth law and/or practice • A basic understanding of Te Reo…
- Eligibility to work in New Zealand is mandatory, including a valid work visa covering the whole period of employment if applying internationally.
- Senior Auditor or Assistant Manager roles ─ Hamilton.
- Audit New Zealand carries out annual audits of public entities on behalf of the Auditor-General.
- Have a current full driver's licence.
- Me ahei ngā kaitono ki te mahi i roto i te reo me te ao Māori.
- Me tino kaingākau ngā kaitono ki te whakatupu kaupapa e…
- A full driver's licence is essential, with the ability to drive an automatic and manual vehicle.
- Tai Aroha is an intensive specialist residential rehabilitation…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.