jobs in New Zealand
- You will support the Community Corrections team with a great part of the role being front-line reception duties dealing directly with those requiring the…
- Drawing on your vehicle certification experience and by reference to the standards of the Vehicle Inspection Requirement Manuals (VIRM) you will apply current…
- About you: The successful applicant will be optimistic, able to relate well to rangatahi and their whanau, work alongside a variety of agencies, be flexible,…
- To be considered for this position you must have a legal right to live and work in New Zealand.
- The Transport Agency has a strong future focus, understanding…
- As the face of the organisation, you use influence and networks to seek out current and future employment opportunities for clients.
- A tertiary social work qualification • A full, clean, valid driver's licence • The ability to analyse and prepare social work and safety plans • Good verbal and…
- We offer competitive salaries, five weeks annual leave and a benefits package including a range of insurances, flexible working arrangements and career…
- Strong facilitation, mediation, negotiation and conflict resolution skills • Sound knowledge of youth law and/or practice • A basic understanding of Te Reo…
- To be registered under the Health Practitioners Competency Assurance Act and to hold a current practicing certificate.
- Help shape the future of Education.
- Please note all applications must be made online.
- Youth Justice are currently implementing new community placement work programmes and need your help.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.