You refined by:
Manukau City, Auckland (undo)
The Recruitment Network (undo)
- The ideal candidates will be flexible and able to work overtime when required in this busy fast paced environment.
- The responsibilities of this role include:
- Applicants for these positions should have NZ Residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- Possess a current full driver’s license.
- Physically able to undertake the work.
- To be considered you must have the right to work in New Zealand, be a NZ permanent resident/citizen an or at least one-year valid work visa.
- All protective uniform will be provided.
- We are currently looking for experienced food processor workers for a meat factory in South Auckland.
- Candidates must have the right to work in New Zealand.
- The Recruitment Network supplies industry-leading cleaning services to venues all over Auckland and we…
- What’s in it for me?
- We are expanding our South Auckland team!
- Opportunity for driven individual to manage a large casual workforce for our laundry and cleaning…
- A current driver's licence.
- We are looking for forklift drivers to start work NOW!
- If you are eager, reliable and punctual we want you.
- What we can offer you:
- Pay rate is negotiable for the right person.
- If you are interested please call Kennedy on 021 616 829 or APPLY NOW with your current CV.
We have removed 9 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.