jobs in New Zealand
- You need to have full availability over this period and must be prepared to work during peak trading times.
- You need to have full availability From 1/Dec/2019 –…
- You must hold a valid visa to be considered for vacancies with Farmers.
- Keep your details up to date and our talented Recruitment Team will assess your…
- Be passionate about fashion, styling and all the current trends.
- DECJUBA is an Australian privately-owned women's fashion label that delivers amazing at every…
- Familiarity with Speight's history, beer industry-knowledge would be highly regarded and a willingness to work flexible rostered part-time hours and a…
- Southern Community Laboratories, which is a division of Healthscope, has provided doctors and patients in New Zealand with pathology services since 1960 with…
- Sharing your product knowledge and keeping up to date with current and new products within our range.
- A vibrant, team oriented culture where we embrace and…
- We are willing to offer the right candidates a competitive salary, all the required PPE and accommodation.
- Trade Assist are looking for carpenters to work on a…
- The employer is very flexible so if you need a few nights off or are heading away for the holidays she is more than happy to accommodate this.
- We require a number of people for casual, ongoing roles.
- The role involves working 12-hour shifts for 2-3 days when required.
- A reliable and responsible person.
- A Current F endorsement and/or OSH certificate.
- If you have a class 2 licence and/or experience in operating a gantry crane this would also be useful but not…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.