jobs in New Zealand
You refined by:
Central Otago District Council
- General, archives and property filing / general reception filing.
- Receipt all monies received through the mail or over the counter, ensure all banking.
- We are looking for a member to be part of our awesome close knit administration team, whose priority is the education and wellbeing of our students, staff and…
- We only accept online applications.
- We are a small but efficient team based over Dunedin and Southland sites.
- About the role - what's in it for me?
- As we would ideally like someone to start ASAP, applicants must already be in New Zealand and possess a current work visa.
- Setting up and moving break fences.
- Animal and computer experience would be advantageous but not necessary, the right attitude is key.
- Humanimals is a dedicated and busy small animal veterinary…
- Willingness to be flexible, with some weeks requiring more time and some less, in line with the monthly accounting cycle.
- You will enjoy working in a team environment and have the flexibility to work over a seven day roster.
- On the hillside of Lake Wakatipu in Queenstown you'll…
- In return for your hard work, Paulina’s Restaurant will provide you with a great team environment and remuneration, amazing staff meals and an opportunity to…
- We have various roles (both full-time and part-time) available over the summer.
- FreshChoice Supermarket Te Anau are seeking motivated, enthusiastic individuals…
- Carisbrook School has a vacancy for an experienced office administrator to be the welcoming face for all students, staff and visitors, whilst ensuring effective…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.