jobs in New Zealand
- Shifts will range from 8:30am - 5:30pm Monday - Friday and Saturday 8.30am - 4pm you will be working minimum 20 hours a week, however for the right person more…
Central Otago District Council
- General, archives and property filing / general reception filing.
- Receipt all monies received through the mail or over the counter, ensure all banking.
- Further details to be provided upon interview.
- The successful team member must have own transportation and be able to work flexible hours.
- As we would ideally like someone to start ASAP, applicants must already be in New Zealand and possess a current work visa.
- Setting up and moving break fences.
- You will enjoy working in a team environment and have the flexibility to work over a seven day roster.
- On the hillside of Lake Wakatipu in Queenstown you'll…
- Housekeeping involves cleaning motel units and making beds.
- We are seeking to employ a cleaner for our modern motels in the city!
- Be hard-working and reliable.
- Please note that we may begin shortlisting as we receive applications and could withdraw the advertising at any time.
- We only accept online applications.
- We pride ourselves on delivering the right people, at the right time to help your business grow and succeed.
- We are looking for Housekeepers for work with a top…
- With an open, friendly and engaging personality, and the ability to work flexible hours you will be a key member of our team.
- What we can offer you:
- Remarkable Labour Queenstown is looking for General Labourers for work starting ASAP.
- If you’re looking for temporary or permanent work, we’ll help find a…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.