jobs in New Zealand
You refined by:
- Current CV with 2 contactable work references.
- Current Class 2 license (minimum requirement).
- Canstaff is a New Zealand owned and operated Recruitment and…
- We are flexible, however you must be able to commit to at least 2-3 shifts per week, which will be around 15-20 hours.
- In total you will be at the clinic ~18 hours over the 8 days.
- This job is to participate in a research study.
- All data collected will be securely stored in such…
- If you are keen to earn some good money and learn some new skills over Summer we want to hear from you ASAP!
- The personal qualities we are looking for are:
- A willingness to travel to fulfil job requirements and a current full New Zealand licence without restrictions.
- A current CV and cover letter is required.
- This is your first step to a career with Farmers or great earning potential over the holiday period.
- If you have the full availability over this period, please…
- Looking for a role with flexible working days?
- We're about giving opportunities to people with the right attitude, drive and team fit.
- We only accept online applications.
- About the role - what's in it for me?
- Have a passion for improving patient safety and experience of care.
- The successful applicant will be required to work as a Duly Authorised Officer under the Mental Health Act (training provided if necessary) and participate on…
- Sales & Service Level 2 - Oamaru - 48 Hours per Fortnight.
- At Farmers we're big on training and development and growing our people from within.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.