jobs in New Zealand
You refined by:
- Looking for some customer service representatives.
- Answer inbound calls and emails efficiently within guidelines;
- Polite and professional phone manner;
- Flexible 16 hours per week.
- Only those with the right to work in New Zealand will be.
- All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
- We only accept online applications.
- About the role - what's in it for me?
- At the Southern District Health Board (SDHB) we value our community and it is…
- If you would like to discuss further or receive a copy of the job description, please contact Malissa O’Malley on 021 078 2963 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Gain Valuable career skills and experience in a wide range environment.Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- Now over 50 years old, the Shotover Jet offers not only a unique experience.
- Applications close 14 November 2019.
- Throughout these hours and over weekends.
- Queenstown Subway is now hiring in preparation for its store opening early December!
- Otago / Queenstown-Lakes Administration & office support.
- Administration HQ is a Bookkeeping Services Company.
- This is your first step to a career with Farmers or great earning potential over the holiday period.
- If you have the full availability over this period, please…
- Dishwasher/Cleaner/Handyman for all types of work at a busy lodge and functions venue.
- Work will be both inside and outside, and include setting up for…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.