jobs in New Zealand
You refined by:
Permanent – full-time Closing: Dec 11, 2019 Otago / Queenstown-Lakes Trades & services Night Cleaner Wanted Queenstown from 6pm to 2am. Please apply with CV…
- We require an enthusiastic and experienced person to join our Forestry Crew to drive our Tigercat 875 Processor.
- Looking for a role with flexible working days?
- We're about giving opportunities to people with the right attitude, drive and team fit.
- Flexible 16 hours per week.
- Only those with the right to work in New Zealand will be.
- All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
- NZ citizen/resident or have a valid work visa.
- Otago / Queenstown-Lakes Retail & consumer products.
- SUPERMARKET ASSISTANT, FRESH FOODS ASSISTANT & RETAIL…
- Staff transport will be provided from Queenstown to Glenorchy, so if you're comfortable with the daily commute, read on!
- Works well in a team.
- In total you will be at the clinic for ~18 hours over the 8 days.
- This job is to participate in a research study.
- Effective communicator in person & over the phone.
- Otago / Waitaki Administration & office support.
- Are you a school-leaver looking to begin your career?
- Cleaning experience is not required but beneficial as on the job training is available.Applicants must speak and have good understanding of English language…
- As Assistant Front Office Manager you’ll deliver this through managing all aspects of the front office overseeing the reception and concierge teams.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.