jobs in New Zealand
You refined by:
- You would join a fantastic team of guys, working out of a modern workshop with the latest of equipment.You would be trusted with servicing some of our main…
- Accommodation is available to the right applicant.
- You must legally have the right to work in New Zealand.
- Kitchen Assistant/Server Eleven Experience is seeking…
- Dishwasher/Cleaner/Handyman for all types of work at a busy lodge and functions venue.
- Work will be both inside and outside, and include setting up for…
- Gain Valuable career skills and experience in a wide range environment.Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- Overlooking picturesque Lake Wakatipu and a stroll from the heart of Queenstown, Peppers Beacon attracts a mix of Kiwi and international guests in search of…
- We are looking for experienced Wait Staff *.
- 1 years minimum experience in a similar role*.
- Must leagally be allowed to work in New Zealand.
- As Assistant Front Office Manager you’ll deliver this through managing all aspects of the front office overseeing the reception and concierge teams.
- The right applicant will possess very strong time management skills and have a strong understanding of customer service priding themselves on there interaction…
- You will enjoy working in a team environment and have the flexibility to work over a seven day roster.
- Overlooking picturesque Lake Wakatipu and a stroll from…
- A willingness to travel to fulfil job requirements and a current full New Zealand licence without restrictions.
- A current CV and cover letter is required.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.