jobs in New Zealand
You refined by:
- The successful applicant must be willing to carry out a number of duties that include, but are not limited to, washing and putting away dishes; assisting the…
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- With the busy summer period ahead we need superstars with previous restaurant or…
- Hours can also be flexible if that is a preference.
- This is a beautiful property just out of Arrowtown, in the Queenstown-Lakes area.
- Remarkable Labour Queenstown is looking for General Labourers for work starting ASAP.
- If you’re looking for temporary or permanent work, we’ll help find a…
- Bachelor's degree equivalent) and be Registered and hold a current annual practicing certificate with Social Work Registration Board (SWRB) within three months…
- We do not have late nights.
- Good wages for the right person.
- Front of house person to work in the bar and restaurant.
- Work is 40 plus hours per week.
Central Otago District Council
- To ensure staff are aware of all legal requirements relating to the services provided.
- A current First Aid Certificate.
- POSITION : Swim Teacher and Pool Crew.
- Remarkable Labour Queenstown has immediate requirements for Labourers for ongoing work.
- Previous site experience an advantage but not essential.
- Valid work visa and drivers licence required.
- At least 6 months experience mandatory.
- Must be planning on staying at least 6 months.
- A message from our PTA Chair, Helen Jarvis.
- Do you have a couple of hours to spare a week?
- Can you wield a needle and thread or know someone who does?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.