jobs in New Zealand
The Whistling Frog Cafe, Bar & Resort
- A Valid New Zealand Working Holiday Visa or New Zealand right to work is all you need.
- If this sounds like you, please send us your current CV & a quick cover…
- All we require is that you have a full current New Zealand driver's licenceAble to pass a drug testGood time management skillsKeen team playerPhysically fit …
- Applicants for the Apprentice Position must be NZ citizens or Residence Class visa holders this is not a sponsorship position.
Central Otago District Council
- To act as the first point of contact to visitors and local residents in the community and to.
- Work within the Central Otago i-SITE staff roster as provided by…
- All cleaning supplies will be provided including rubber gloves, etc.
- The houses need to be immaculately cleaned over this two day period.
- We have an exciting opportunity for a teacher to work with our Year 1-6 students.
- A willingness to teach Physical Education to these students would be an…
- Remarkable Labour Queenstown has immediate requirements for Labourers for ongoing work.
- Previous site experience an advantage but not essential.
- You must be eligible to work in New Zealand, with New Zealand citizenship, New Zealand permanent residency or a valid New Zealand work permit.
- We are looking for an exceptional individual to join our dynamic Queenstown branch as Operations Supervisor!
- We are looking for a proactive ‘people person’ with…
- You will bring to this role a solid understanding of addiction issues and experience in working with clients with co-existing-problems (CEP) and you'll be able…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.