jobs in New Zealand
You refined by:
Queenstown, Otago (undo)
GPC Asia Pacific Limited
- We are open to applicants on a work visa, however you must have at least 6 months availability to work.
- We've been servicing our customers for over 95 years and…
- An excellent communicator with a high standard of spoken and written English.
- A fun and vibrant working environment.
- We are after someone who is:
- Full international driving license with English translation.
- OneStaff Queenstown has multiple clients in need of Car Groomers to work over the busy season.
A Woman's Touch
- You must be well presented, highly motivated, able to follow instructions, be honest and reliable and able to understand and speak fluent English and must be…
One World Resourcing
- Suitable Applicants should be a NZ resident or hold a valid NZ work visa.
- Aluminium Installer/ Metal FabricatorWork with an industry leader manufacturing…
- Assist in the management of the hotel Front-Office operation to achieve a reputation as a market leader in individualised customer focused service in the hotel…
- Ensure all reservations are accurately actioned within the same working day.
- Assist in the preparation and checking of the rate manual.
- Be the first point of contact for all MICE enquiries, completing hotel proposals in line with Sofitel guidelines relating to pricing, presentation and timeframe…
- Current General Construction Induction card.
- With your application, please ensure you attach copies of your Resume, Licences, Tickets and proof of eligibility…
- Friendly Pack Backers in Queenstown , Looking for a casual/ part time cleaner ( 5 - 15 Hours per week ) No past experience is required , must have an eye for…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.