jobs in New Zealand
- Ryman Healthcare's Jane Mander Retirement Village has a strong family and community focus.
- Are you a caring person who loves to help others?
- Follow our residents individual care plans to ensure the best and safest care is provided.
- Ryman Healthcare's Jane Mander Retirement Village has a strong family…
- All training, uniforms and equipment will be provided.
- All training is provided and because it is a small business there is a lot to learn in various aspects of…
- A current NZ driving licence and reliable mode of transport.
- Our aim is to support people with disabilities in their home and community environment to lead…
- A full New Zealand driver's licence.
- In our residential service, we provide services for adults with intellectual and or physical disabilities within our homes…
- Applicants must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- You will need to have a flexible approach as you can be called upon to assist in different areas of…
- You don’t need previous experience in this type of role either as training is provided.
- Shifts can be up to 12 hours in length with some weekend work and you…
- We specialise in providing all kinds of healthcare professionals to our clients in rest homes and hospitals within the community.
- Our staff are our priority.
- All applicants must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- A quick and alert mind, with the ability to adapt and be flexible.
- Thrive on being very busy.
Coffee News Whangarei
- However, the right person with the right attitude will make this a success and may be considered for ongoing casual sales work.
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.