- Self starter, great sense of humour, patience, tolerance, physically fit, good social skills, hold a current drivers licence and enjoy activities like swimming,…
- Caregivers required for fun mobile Tetraplegic Male in parents home.
- Must know how to use suppositories and enemas.
- Restricted (or above) driver's license.
Palmerston North, Manawatu-Wanganui
- Previous experience in care giving would be an advantage, but training will be provided.
- Hours are flexible and to be discussed depending on your availability,…
- Excellent written and spoken English with the ability to communicate in a clear, considerate fashion with both staff and residents;
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.