jobs in New Zealand
You refined by:
Customer Service Representative (undo)
- Forklift and Class 2 licence endorsements are desirable.
- CARTERS is a unique New Zealand owned and operated business and we've helped build the country for over…
- We aren’t just any second-hand dealer.
- Cash Converters is a market leader in pawnbroking and small loan services.
- What we are looking for.
Wellington City, Wellington
- Full training provided to help you achieve your goals & reach your potential.
- A vibrant, positive, collaborative approach will fit well into our team here.
- We promote ownership and responsibility, and take much joy in seeing people from our local community flourish and develop their knowledge and careers.
- Are you looking for an influential role where you can showcase your customer care experience?
- We are searching for professional with both junior and senior…
- Additionally, our Customer Service Reps become the experts across all brands and products, but don’t worry if you don’t know much about bathroom gear, as full…
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- Enjoy variation in the role ranging from helping on the forecourt through to…
- Excellent opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Representative within a leading Wellington based company.
- This is a temp role until January 31st!
- Do you have a passion for parts?
- Are you a Customer Service Superstar?
- Full training and ongoing development.
- Learn while you earn opportunity!
- Act as a first point of contact for all customer queries over the phone.
- As the Customer Service Representative – Phone Team, you will provide an outstanding…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.