jobs in New Zealand
You refined by:
Duty Manager (undo)
- Current LCQ and GM's Certificate* 1 year minimum experience running shifts and leading / managing staff in high volume venues* Barista training* Must hold a…
- We would love to hear about the way you look after your guests and empower your staff in your current role.
- Halfway between Christchurch and Queenstown, Peppers…
Villa Maria Winery
Hastings, Hawke's Bay
- Be able to work weekends and flexible hours.
- Do you thrive within an exciting and dynamic environment?
- Do you want a work-life balance?
- You will need to have a current GM Certificate for this role, or the ability to obtain one.
- At Amisfield, we craft stunning wines and incredible food in order…
- Has complete understanding of FSCC & ACE standards for audits.
- Join our fast-paced, energetic team now !
- We have vacancy for Duty Managers.
- Copthorne Hotel & Resort Bay of Islands is looking for an enthusiastic Duty Manager to join the Front Office Team, working a minimum of 32 hours per week.
The Captains Daughter
- The position is for a minimum 3 months and applicants must have a valid work visa or be an New Zealand residence.
- A Craft Bar and Bistro in Havelock.
The Pedal Pusher Rolleston
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- Hours and wages dependent on experience, however a general managers certificate…
- To join the crew you are a people person with a valid duty managers certificate, you have a great attitude that customers and crew will love, you are motivated…
Napier, Hawke's Bay
- Further details to be provided to selected applicants.
- Holders of Duty Managers Certificate or LCQ will get preference over others without such certification.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.