jobs in New Zealand
- Family with three children ( 4yrs, 2yrs and newborn) are looking for support in the home Monday to Friday 3pm-7pm.
- We are two busy lawyers looking for a Nanny to help look after our 3yr old and 5yr old.
- This is a part-time contracting role and will be approximately 16-20hrs…
- They have a 3.5 yr old and are looking for care between the hours 3pm-6pm five days a week for approximately 3 months.
- Meal prep will be required.
- Must have full driver's licence.
- We are looking for someone to help out with childcare, school and daycare pick ups, possibly some after school activity drop…
- Energetic, organised nanny required to look after a 6 month old baby girl, along with an 8 year old school boy (Pick up and driving to sports games etc in…
- Looking for a reliable and honest person to care for two children, aged 4 and 5 years, after Kindy/School.
- You will need a full drivers license and a car.
- We are looking for a flexible person who is available to take our two children to school and collect them after school.
- Days and times are to be discussed.
North New Brighton, Canterbury
- We are looking for someone who is flexible and able to help out 2-3 times a week, some weeks will be more than others as I have to travel for work.
- We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible to look after our two children (boy 4 year old, girl 2 year old).
- Family are seeking a Nanny to support Mum in the home for the evening routines e.g meal prep and bathing child.
- There is some flexibility with hours.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.