jobs in New Zealand
You refined by:
SUPPORT WORKER (undo)
- If you have a passion for helping others, enjoy a flexible lifestyle and want to grow your career in healthcare, then this job is for YOU!
- A current full driver's licence and own car is essential.
- Have good communication skills and fluency in English.
- Making a difference in someone's life?
- You need to be reliable, honest, caring and like making friends.
- My son just finished his high school at this time of the year and will study at Unitec next…
- A New Zealand Certificate in Health and Wellbeing - L4 or higher level of mental health support work (or equivalent) or be willing to commit towards obtaining a…
Christchurch City, Canterbury
- We are looking for people interested in making a difference in people's lives.
- The Laura Fergusson Trust Canterbury is an independent, not-for-profit, community…
- Ideal applicants will have previous experience working in the community as a support worker, or a similar role, holding a Certificate in Health and Wellbeing or…
We have removed 30 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.