jobs in New Zealand
You refined by:
Store Manager (undo)
- The base hours are 40 hours per week, worked over four weeks days and one weekend day to be agreed.
- Here at Health 2000, our people are what make us special and…
- We want to take this opportunity to thank you in advance, due to expected high volumes of applications only successful candidates will be contacted.
- Flexible working hours and part-time employment opportunities.
- Founded in 1947, Bendon is a global leader in intimate apparel with a global footprint and a…
Wellington City, Wellington
- Generous discounts on our furniture.
- Driven, motivated and hard working team culture.
- Great training programme with ongoing career opportunities.
- We're about giving opportunities to people with the right attitude, drive and team fit.
- Applications close 17 December 2019.
- What will you bring to us?
Louis Vuitton New Zealand
- As a Store Manager, you will be an ambassador of the Brand.
- You will lead and develop the store team through:
- Inspiring hands-on management and coaching.
- Farmers is an iconic Kiwi brand serving the New Zealand market for over 100 years.
- Excellent understanding of visual merchandising and attention to detail.
Mount Wellington, Auckland
- Converse has been making Chuck Taylor All Star and One Star sneakers since we started over a century ago, and now we work to make new street style classics.
- As a Store Manager of Just Jeans, Whangarei you will be a highly motivated and passionate retailer who is driven to lead your store from the front and coach…
- With over 50 stores across the country and our Head Office in Takapuna, we've got an array of career opportunities for the taking.
- You were born to lead.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.