You refined by:
Support Worker (undo)
- Please bear in mind all applicants must be a NZ Resident/Citizen or have a valid NZ work permit.
- HealthCare NZ is the leading provider of community-based Home…
- Flexible lifestyle – work when suits you.
- Valid Full driver's license and your own car.
- A valid smartphone – running iOS 10+ or higher, or Android 5+ (Don’t…
- The ideal applicants will have previous experience working in the community as a support worker, or similar, holding a Certificate in Health and Wellbeing.
- May not be limited to personal cares, Home management and community activities.
- Looking for a support worker who finds satisfaction in helping an 8-year-old boy…
- A New Zealand Certificate in Health and Wellbeing - L4 or higher level of mental health support work (or equivalent) or be willing to commit towards obtaining a…
Hohepa Hawke's Bay
Clive, Hawke's Bay
$20.50 - $25.50 an hour
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- (Full training and support is provided.).
- FOR ALL OUR POSITIONS you must:
Care at Home
- Have a good command of the English language.
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ Work Visa.
Royal District Nursing Service (NZ) Ltd
Auckland City, Auckland
- You will be provided with uniforms, a mobile phone to access your roster, resources and consumables and a friendly and supporting office based team to assist…
We have removed 35 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.