jobs in Newmarket, 1141
- The job is a minimum of 25 hours over a 7-day roster.
- This employer is looking for a reliable and honest student to join their waitstaff team in Northcote on a…
- Applicants for this position should have a NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- Not only that, you'll be making friends and developing some seriously valuable…
- The University is committed to meeting its obligations under the Treaty of Waitangi and achieving equity outcomes for staff and students in a safe, inclusive…
- This busy restaurant requires wait staff!
- Your tasks and duties will be:
- Setting up and clearing tables.
- Shifts are rostered and can be negotiated.
- Duties include: serving customers, making coffee (we'll teach you), taking payments & cleaning.
- Have your cake and eat it too!
- There will be alternating shifts with about 15 hours total over a fortnight although there will be opportunities to cover.
- Keeping the store neat and tidy.
- Because of this, you will be required to work nights as well as during the day.
- Be flexible with your availability.
- To apply for this position you must:
- Whether we are giving Kiwi kids free fruit, giving to our local food banks and communities, reducing waste or celebrating diversity, we are committed to making…
- This position is responsible for responding to incoming sales inquiries from customers and converting these into confirmed sales and bookings at the appropriate…
- Ryman Healthcare's Bert Sutcliffe Retirement Village has a strong family and community focus.
- Are you a caring and supportive person who loves to encourage…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.