jobs in Newmarket, 1141
- Being the first point of contact for staff, students and visitors to the Business School.
- A positive person with outstanding interpersonal skills, to provide…
- The University is committed to meeting its obligations under the Treaty of Waitangi and achieving equity outcomes for staff and students in a safe, inclusive…
- Work type: Permanent - Full-time.
- Categories: General Hands, Labouring, Trade Services.
- Do you have concrete experience?
- 2 years minimum concreting experience.
- We specialise in providing floatation services to the general public, enthusiasts, athletes, professionals, artists, students and anybody else who wishes to…
- We're looking for a reliable, quick kitchen hand!
- You'll be working on a rostered system, so your shifts could vary from week to week depending on your…
- On-the-job training and support will be provided.
- This is a crucial role on any project - we value confidentiality and ensuring that the correct information is…
- We are looking for energetic and passionate individuals to assist with our OSCAR Approved after-school, before school and holiday programmes in Auckland Central…
- At Spark we're all about creating ways for customers to get the most out of their technology.
- We're on the hunt for a Sales Support (Admin) person based at our…
- This position is part-time - 3-4 nights per week, usually between the hours of 5:30pm - 12:30am.
- Hours will vary and be confirmed with the successful applicant,…
- We're a sharp, fast-paced casual bar in the heart of Auckland Central Viaduct, we take Hospitality seriously and we're looking for an awesome Bar Staff to join…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.