jobs in Newmarket, 1141
- Hold a relevant engineering trade qualification at a minimum of NZQA level 4, level 5 would be preferred or possess current equivalent industry experience.
- Talented Marketing Executive required for Exciting Growth Industry.
- Hospitality, Retail or Real Estate experience?
- Key responsibilities of the role are:
- Schedule consultations over the phone, prepare presentations and do live handovers for our solar sales specialists.
- Do you want to be part of our team?
- Knowledge of the housing and commercial development community in Auckland.
- We have an opportunity for a Development Coordinator to join our team.
- In addition to working for a brand that will motivate and inspire you, you will also be well rewarded working with a friendly team in a professional, flexible…
- We are regularly searching this Talent Pool to find the right people when new Beauty Counter roles come available.
- Join the global Dermalogica Tribe…….
- A love of all things digital with an acute understanding of social media.
- Looking for your next step in the world of digital?
- What will you be responsible for?
J.A. Russell Ltd
- J. A. Russell Ltd, the market leader in Electrical & Data distribution, is seeking an enthusiastic and experienced person for their Data & Technology team based…
The Web Company
- An opportunity has arisen for a talented sales professional to join our 20 plus effective and growing team.
- This is a hunter role that will see you selling our…
- Engages targeted end user customers in regular contact to understand their business needs, in order to best position current and new products and solutions.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.