jobs in Newmarket, Auckland
You refined by:
Parnell, Auckland (undo)
- We will review all applications though may only contact you if your application is shortlisted for further consideration.
- To be the right fit for the job you should:
- Wait staff required for our newly expanded restaurant in lower Parnell, immediate start!
- Be flexible with your work hours.
- The best damn full and part timers to help us in our mission to take over the world, one burger at a time.
- Are you looking for a flexible start to your career in sales as a merchandiser for some of the country’s most well-known brands?
- Be physically fit to work.
- Our company has an immediate opening for a Logistics Coordinator.
- This full-time role will report to the Head of Logistics and be required to work Tuesday…
- We require an intelligent and friendly part time retail assistant!
- We are very focused on natural health, so an interest and background in this would be…
- Previous experience in a busy office would set you off on the right foot.
- Having a strong eye for detail and being able to multitask is essential as is a…
- Or where students are working solely on a commission basis and earning a percentage of a sale.
- In these cases, students are responsible for paying their own tax…
- We are undertaking a business transformation and we want you to be a part of our story.
- As part of our transformation we are building a new customer service…
- The right person must be proactive, thorough and detailed, with a high level of relationship building.
- Maintain an accurate product level demand plan over an 18…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.