jobs in North Shore City, Auckland
- The job is a minimum of 25 hours over a 7-day roster.
- This employer is looking for a reliable and honest student to join their waitstaff team in Northcote on a…
- This position is part-time - 3-4 nights per week, usually between the hours of 5:30pm - 12:30am.
- Hours will vary and be confirmed with the successful applicant,…
- Full training and development plan provided.
- Hours are flexible anywhere from 25 - 40 hours depending on your availability.
- Recognised in Deloitte Fast 50 2018.
- The hours for this role are flexible and can be arranged to fit around your lecture timetable .
- This Employer is looking for a capable all rounder to act as a…
- We will provide you with the training and a great environment to work in - you need to bring the right attitude.
- Personal skills and attributes required:
- Duties include: serving customers, making coffee (we'll teach you), taking payments & cleaning.
- Have your cake and eat it too!
- You must be flexible; willing to work late nights and weekends whilst having a bit of fun on the shop floor!
- I'm looking at you!
- Have a CAN-DO attitude!
- (So this job is not suitable for school students or students on an international visa that requires they work no more than 20 hours per week as there may be…
- We are looking for energetic and passionate individuals to assist with our OSCAR Approved after-school, before school and holiday programmes in Auckland Central…
- We're a sharp, fast-paced casual bar in the heart of Auckland Central Viaduct, we take Hospitality seriously and we're looking for an awesome Bar Staff to join…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.