jobs in North Shore City, Auckland
- All applicants must be over 18 with a valid visa to work in NZ.
- We are looking for a part-time staff for a busy liquor store on Northshore.
- So if you believe you are the right person for the job, apply now!
- You will need to have great communication skills, good interpersonal skills and have an…
- Accuracy and efficiency in all point of sale interactions.
- Our company has been making authentic boots, shoes, apparel and accessories since 1973.
- This employer is looking for people to be waiting staff at their restaurant.
- Duties in this role will include:
- Other general front of house duties.
- Join us on our journey to establish a world class retirement village practising and fostering a resident-directed model of care.
- A clear and concise phone manner - to be easily understood over the phone.
- This employer is looking for a number of graduates to work as Assistant Property…
- We are looking for energetic and passionate individuals to assist with our OSCAR Approved after-school, before school and holiday programme in Hernebay.
- Want to get paid to have FUN at work?
- Looking for a CAREER in the food industry?
- Do you absolutely LOVE Mexican food?
- You’ll find that here.
- Be available between 10pm and 5am- Friday/ Saturday nights.
- Be flexible with your work hours.
- There is room for promotion for the right student who demonstrates…
- Note: For international students, you must have at least 4 months left on your Student/Work Visa for reliability & commitment reasons.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.