jobs in North Shore City, Auckland
- Our business specialises in men's fashion that stands apart from the rest.
- Our men's clothes are known for superb fabric, cut and construction quality.
- Career progression: 95% of our managers globally started in the role you are looking at right now!
- $45,000 per year + $5,000 reoccuring bonus every 12 months.
- Valid work visa and references essential.
- We are looking for a part-timer to join our friendly and motivated cafe team in Takapuna.
- Able to make great coffee.
- We are offering an exciting position to an outgoing enthusiastic candidate!
- Great experience - increase your earning potential fast!
- Do you like cool apps?
- This is an opportunity for the right candidate to grow with our company.
- We seek a physically fit person that has the right attitude to work in an environment…
- The hours of the job will depend on how busy the restaurant is but students can be expected to work between 4 and 6 days per week starting at 5pm and finishing…
- Ideally you will already have some experience in food preparation and Front of House duties in a fast-paced environment and hold a food safety certificate (Unit…
- For this role, you must have reception and or customer service experience and business attire is required .
- This employer is looking for an great receptionist…
Point Chevalier, Auckland
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- Have a reliable car and a full or restricted NZ driver’s licence.
- Support to help you find the right opportunity.
- Ideally have a current First Aid Certificate.
- Our current openings range from graduate to head teacher levels.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.