jobs in North Shore City, Auckland
- After 11 years with their previous nanny, this employer is looking for a new, fun, caring and reliable student to be an after school carer for a delightful 6…
- Require distribution line mechanic with Nz Experience.
- Great opportunity to gain dual knowledge on electrical system & potential to become registered…
- Auckland’s current growth and pipeline of strategic and capital projects makes this one of the most significant CE roles in New Zealand.
- To be considered for this role, you need to have the 'right stuff' including common sense; reliability; and a healthy, robust physical condition.
- A lovely Grey Lynn family are looking for a reliable and caring nanny for a 3 year old boy and 5 year old and 7 year old girls.
- Someone who might be interested in extra hours over the school holidays would be an amazing plus but not essential.
- We are located in One Tree Hill, Auckland.
- The employer is looking to hire a student for this full-time job , it requires heavy lifting and there is some hard work involved such as lifting concrete…
- This employer is looking for a female student to clean their house on Saturdays mornings, beginning at around 8am.
- The duties involved will include:
- This employer requires 1-2 enthusiastic students to join a committed childcare team as childcare supervisors!
- Role is based in Kohimarama.
- Ideally we want 4 or 5 days of 3pm - 6pm, days to be agreed to fit with the right candidates schedule.
- Our current person is moving on so we are back to SJS to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.