jobs in North Shore City, Auckland
- Desirable that applicant has a full drivers licence.
- We are looking for a caring and reliable person to care for our twin 9 year old boys.
- To be considered for this role, you need to have the 'right stuff' including common sense; reliability; and a healthy, robust physical condition.
Unsworth Heights, Auckland
- Join us on our journey to establish a world class retirement village practising and fostering a resident-directed model of care.
- Reference contacts for your past students or their parents.
- We require a tutor to assist our Year 11-13 NCEA Biology students.
- We are looking for energetic, customer centric and quality focused people to join our team as delivery drivers (either part time or full time).
- I am looking for an early child education student or primary school education student or student with nanny experience, to be a living in nanny for 4 days per…
- The employer is looking to hire a student for this full-time job , it requires heavy lifting and there is some hard work involved such as lifting concrete…
- This employer is looking for ongoing help from two students with her children, as well as to do some odd jobs around the house in Blockhouse Bay.
- Someone who might be interested in extra hours over the school holidays would be an amazing plus but not essential.
- We are located in One Tree Hill, Auckland.
- Current Practicing Certificate and first aid certificate.
- Our friendly care team are on the look-out for an experienced Registered Nurse to join them on a part…
We have removed 5 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.