jobs in North Shore City, Auckland
- Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days.
- Our client is a premium brand within the beauty industry.
- This is an important role for Talk as the right person will help win new clients and business.
- Our company works to provide temporary, long term and permanent…
- No experience is required as all training is provided, though any retail experience and familiarity with Point of Sales & Eftpos etc. will be advantageous.
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- We require some bright and enthusiastic students to join our team as Customer…
- It’s expected the successful candidate will have some level of experience around the key competencies outlined above with full training provided for the role.
- This role involves working over the weekends and between the hours of 6pm-8am during the week, with a minimum of three shifts per week, providing support for…
- Schedule consultations over the phone, prepare presentations and do live handovers for our solar sales specialists.
- Do you want to be part of our team?
- We are flexible on which days you work, can be any day Monday - Thursday.
- This job is ongoing, school holiday work is available if you aren't travelling home…
- This employer is looking for a door-to-door sales superstar.
- Your main tasks and duties for this job include:
- Meet personal and team sales targets.
- Approximately 3 - 4 hours per week, time flexible on Tuesday.
- We are looking for a positive, practical someone to come into our busy home preferably weekly on a…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.