jobs in North Shore City, Auckland
- Ensuring all products are ticketed appropriately and pricing is current.
- Merchandising and restocking shelves, making sure merchandise is visually appealing to…
- We can be flexible about contract lengths.
- We maintain the Council parks and reserves across Auckland’s North Shore, Central and Eastern regions.
- No experience required, as a small amount of training with dealing with a group of children will be provided however seeking someone who has a good…
- All equipment will be provided.
- Hours are flexible and will be discussed, but you can expect them to be during weekdays (possibly twice a week for up to 2 hours…
- Full training will be provided.
- Ideally you will have previous experience in a similar role (customer service/retail/sales) but the right attitude is the…
- All items need for the role will be provided:
- Please note you must be a New Zealand citizen, resident or hold a visa that allows you to work in New Zealand to…
- The purpose of the job is to allow the parents to take a little break over the weekend and can go out for dinner or movie.
- Apply now and call SJS!
- A vibrant and genuine relationship with Jesus.
- If you love young people then maybe you are meant to join our community, working closely with the Minister, to…
- A work vehicle can be provided and the job location is accessible by public transport.
- Holding a full licence (though this is not essential).
- If this position sounds like you, please apply now including a cover letter highlighting how you can add value to our team along with a current copy of your CV.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.