jobs in North Shore City, Auckland
You refined by:
Auckland City, Auckland (undo)
New Zealand Government (undo)
- For tracking purposes, all applications must be submitted via our online process.
- You can view a detailed position description at the site, as well as complete…
- A full, clean, valid driver's licence • Full registration with New Zealand's Social Work Registration Board (SWRB) or able to register • A social worker…
- Good attention to detail - you will be dealing with information that must be right every time.
- ACC's Māori Strategy Whāia Te Tika provides the foundation for…
- Our flexible approach to work.
- We support flexible approaches to work to ensure that we have the best person for the role.
- Our ideal candidate will offer:
- You will be a key point of contact for customers, including dealing with escalations and proactively seeking out opportunities for growth and customer service…
- Excellent communication skills in person, over the phone, via email, and across teams.
- Flexible working hoursIf you think you fit the description then we would…
- As a government agency, the Ministry is committed to keeping to the Treaty of Waitangi's guiding principles in our work for and with Māori students, their…
- To be considered for this position you must have a legal right to live and work in New Zealand.
- The Transport Agency has a strong future focus, understanding…
- Can work well with students, families and whānau, educators and community agencies?
- A full current driver's licence.
- Assistive Technology Co-ordinator Role.
- To apply for this role you must hold the right to work in New Zealand or be eligible to obtain it – click here to find out more about work visa eligibility and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.