jobs in North Shore, Auckland
- We employ over 5400 academic and professional staff to support the success of 41,000+ students.
- Have excellent time management and the ability to develop and…
- We employ over 5400 academic and professional staff to support 41,000+ students making us one of NZ’s largest employers.
- Who are we looking for?
- We employ more than 5400 academic and professional staff to support the success of over 41,000 students and researchers.
- Sound understanding of research ethics.
- The University is committed to meeting its obligations under the Treaty of Waitangi and achieving equity outcomes for staff and students in a safe, inclusive…
- We employ more than 5,400 academic and professional staff to support over 41,000 students, making us one of NZ’s largest employers.
- Opportunity to manage an exciting and diverse portfolio that has a direct impact on the lives of students and their University experience.
- At the University of Auckland, we are extremely proud of our ranking and the standard of teaching we offer to our students.
- The right candidate will display the highest standards of customer service, be tech-savvy and have an understanding and appreciation of other cultures.
- The successful applicant will particularly be focused on the Tuākana programme, which provides learning support for Māori and Pasifika students.
- At the Centre of Medical and Health Sciences Education (CMHSE) our post-graduate Masters in Clinical Education attracts a multidisciplinary group of clinicians…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.